This website is operated by Belíssima who are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This following information sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By using our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact or appointment enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit nearly all web sites. Any information is stored anonymously and does not contain secure information about you or your computer.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer or another device, but these may affect how websites function. If you wish to deny the use or saving of cookies from any web site, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block cookies, this will however likely affect the site’s functionality.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics or other vendor tracking code
- Retain sales and purchase information
- Save information you have voluntarily input into forms or data input areas.
- Remember the pages you have visited
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in, if appropriate
None of the above gives the site owner the right to share any personal information with third parties nor can a web site access information on your computer, such as email address or passwords, that you have not previously allowed.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us or that you may be interested in.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
Disclosure of your information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you would like more information, please contact us.