All deposit payments are non refundable.
Before booking your colour appointment it is extremely important and your responsibility to inform us if you have not been skin tested or had a permanent colour within the last six months. If not, it is your responsibility to visit the salon at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so that this can be done for you.
It is your responsibility to inform us if you have had any previous reactions from colouring in the past, whether it be from a home colour kit or in a salon. It is necessary to be honest about any previous incidents in order for us to do our best to protect you.
Belíssima accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings whilst on the premises.
Belíssima accepts no responsibility for the damage to jewellery or clothing especially during perming, cutting or colouring. Every reasonable precaution is taken to protect clothing and jewellery with gowns, towels and paper towels. It is recommended that any jewellery is removed.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced, it is your responsibility to keep them safe.
The value on the gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended.
Belíssima reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
While we endeavor to ensure contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them.
We reserve the right to change or amend our prices without notification.
Our website terms and conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Belíssima’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Belíssima’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27-29 Christleton Rd, Chester CH3 5UF. Our company registration number is 11486172. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Belíssima takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.